Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Drop Off for Works

Hey guys,
Drop off dates for framed work is fast approaching, as is the exhibition. EXCITING!!!!! To make things easier, I will be accepting all framed pieces. You can either drop off the pieces to me at berg as you see me or we can arrange a time for us to meet.
below I included dates and times that I am available. If none of these work for you please let me know and we can work something out.
The drop off dates for works are the last and FINAL deadlines for work to be dropped off. If work is not dropped off or other arrangements made then your work will not be hung on the wall. We are on a strict deadline and for fairness need to stick to it.

Drop off Dates:
- Official drop off dates are April 10th Through April 12th.
- April 10th and 11th I will be available to receive works from 9am to 5 pm in berg
- April 12th from 10am-3pm at my house and 7pm-1130pm at berg
any other times can be arranged on an individual basis. 
Text me at 757-469-9706

Keep on keeping on,


Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment